Publications of Dr. K. Ramesh
- Urinary retention and Abscess Formation after TUNA-Abstract Published in International Journal of UROLOGY, Volume 9 Supplement August 2002.
- Management of Upper Ureteric Calculus-Retrospective Study- Abstract Published in International Journal of UROLOGY, Volume 9 Supplement August 2002.
- Clinical Application of Prognostic factors for the patients with organic causes of erectile dysfunction on 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate, Sing Joo Chia, K. Ramesh and A. Ernest, International Journal of Urology, Volume 11, issue 12, page 1104, Dec 2004
- Giant Mixed-type perinephric liposarcoma International Urology and Nephrology 36:319-322, 2004, Gerald Y.M.Tan, Y.L.Chong, K. Ramesh, Norman Q.Walford & James K.Tan
- Utility of Video-Urodynamics in management of patients with Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction-Abstract published in BJU International Volume 97 / Supplement 1, March 2006
- Technique of postoperative pain management following open nephrectomy-Abstract published in Journal of Endourology Volume 24 / Supplement 1, September 2010
- Renal Replacement Lipomatosis Abstract Published in Journal of Endo-urology September 2012
- Infected Inguinal Hernia Mesh presenting as Pseudo tumor of the bladder-published in Indian Journal of Urology,Volume 29, Issue 4, Page 345 – 7 – Oct-Dec 2013
- Contributed a chapter, Robotic Vesico-vaginal Repair in a book – A practical approach to Robotic surgery
- Robotic assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy: Does size matter? – Published in CUREUS 20/08/2020
- Robotic Assisted laparoscopic Repair of Vesicovaginal Fistula: Retrospective Study at a tertiary Care Centre, Chennai, India -Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research, 2022 Jan, Vol-16 (1): PC01-PC04
- When once may be enough-Induction BCG therapy only for Non Invasive Bladder Cancer: Presented in USANZ, Nov 5-6,2020, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic Partial Adrenalectomy – Presented at SIU (society international d urology) held in Glasgow,United Kingdom 12-15 October 2014.
- Developing Robotic Surgery in Developing Countries – Presented at SIU (society international d urology ) held in Glasgow,United Kingdom 12-15 October 2014.
- Bladder Endometrioma-Presenting as bladder tumor –presented as poster in UROFAIR 2013, held in Max Atria, Singapore on March 8, 2013.
- Robotic assisted laparoscopic partial Adrenelectomy for Bilateral pheochromocytoma – Video presentation at UROFAIR 2013, held in Max Atria, Singapore on March 8 2013.
- Dr. K. Ramesh completed his robotic surgery training and certified as robotic surgeon at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo,United States. December 2011.
- Techique of passing a foley catheter following visual internal urethrotomy-Presented as poster in Challenges in Endourology 2011 held in Paris, France from 9 &10 June 2011.
- Acute lung injury in Urosepsis- Presented as poster in Challenges in Endourology 2011 held in Paris, France from 9 &10 June 2011.
- Dr. K. Ramesh presented his Technique of postoperative pain management following open nephrectomy at World congress of Endourology (WCE 2010)
held at Chicago,United States from Septmeber 1-4, 2010.
- Attended 4th International workshop on basic and advanced techniques on PCNL-PERCON 2010 at Hotel Crown plaza,New Delhi,India on 2 and 3rd of April 2010.
- Comparison of efficacy of continuous wound infusion of 0.25%bupivacaine with intravenous fentanyl infusion as post operative pain management in patient undergoing open nephrectomy
at Singapore Urology Association annual meeting UROFAIR 2010 at Hotel Grand Copethrone Singapore, on March 5 & 6 ,2010.
- Utility of Video-Urodynamics in management of patients Neurogenic Voiding Dysfunction
Presented in Annual Scientific Meeting of Urology society of Australia and New Zealand,26-30,March,2006.
- Management of Upper Ureteric Calculus-Retrospective Study
August 12-18, 2002, Asian Congress Of urology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Urinary retention and Abscess Formation after TUNA
August 12-18, 2002, Asian Congress of Urology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Predictors of outcome of patients with Erectile Dysfunction treated with Sildenafil Citrate
January 10-12, 2002, Asian Congress of uro-Oncology, Singapore
- Allograft Nephrectomy-Single centre experience
August 13-15, 1999, Urology Conference of Southern Urologist, India
- Comparison of results of grafts obtained from beating and non heart beating donors in cadaver kidney transplantation,
January 15-18. 1999. National Urology Conference –USICON 99, India
- Long term results of Marshall Marchetti Procedure
January 15-18, 1999. National Urology Conference-USICON 99, India
- Dissertation on Incisional Hernia Repair accepted by Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical university, Chennai, India.
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association
- Life Member – Urology Society of India
- Life Member – Association of Southern Urologist
- Affiliated member – European Association of Urology
- Member – Singapore Urology Association